AERF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What this section is for

Go down

What this section is for Empty What this section is for

Post  Wolfman Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:20 am

If you are an unregistered user or are a new user, this is the only section you can see. You may be asking yourself: "Why?" Well, the answer is simple: We don't trust you. It's nothing personal, but we've had a large scale troll attack which we'd like to avoid happening again, and we also want our privacy. So, for now on, unregistered users and new users can only see this section. Now for some quick FAQ:

Does this mean I am not allowed to post?
Not at all. Please go ahead. This is just how we separate the wheat from the chaff. As you make posts which the admins and mods feel are not stupid, we'll consider extending your privileges, and allowing you into the broader forum.

When I can be allowed into the larger forum?
Basically, it works like this. There are three admins for the forum and a mod. The four of us can delete any idiotic posts and will decide among ourselves if/when you will be allowed out. If you make posts we don't like, we'll delete them and ban your account. It will take me less then 2 minutes, so do it or not, makes almost no difference to me.

But I am (-insert username here-). If that is the case PM me on PoFo from your account and the admin/mods will decide whether or not to accept you.

I think that's about it. Any other comments, feel free to post them here.

Wolfman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum